If you like piña coladas … you’ll love these party-ready rum Shots.
4 oz Captain Morgan LocoNut
8 oz of pineapple juice
1 cup of coconut cream
3 packets of gelatin powder
Whipped cream, for garnish
Pineapple fronds, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE:
1. In a small saucepan, add the pineapple juice, coconut cream, and gelatin. Let sit for 1 minute.
2. Turn the heat to medium and bring the mixture to a boil, whisking occasionally until the ingredients are fully dissolved.
3. Turn the heat off and whisk in the LocoNut. Pour into Shot molds.
4. Place the molds in the freezer for 4 hours, so the mixture can cool and solidify.
5. When ready to serve, remove the molds from the freezer.
6. Top with whipped cream and pineapple fronds.