Brunch better with this catch-of-the-day bloody mary cocktail.
1.5 oz Captain Morgan White Rum
6 oz Bloody Mary mix
1/2 oz fresh lime juice, plus
1 wedge for rimming the glass
Crab seasoning, for rimming the glass
Some freshly ground black pepper, for garnish
A few crab claws, for garnish
A few vegetable garnishes (like celery, olives, cocktail pickles,
HOW TO MAKE:
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the rum, Bloody Mary mix, lime juice, and ice, and stir.
2. Run a lime wedge along the rim of a highball glass.
3. Dip the rim in some crab seasoning to coat it completely.
4. Place a few ice cubes in the glass and pour the cocktail over it.
5. Top with a pinch of pepper and add the garnishes.