Our map to the Captain’s berried mojito treasure.
1 1/2 oz Captain Morgan White Rum
2 blackberries, plus more for garnish
2 raspberries, plus more for garnish
5 to 6 mint leaves, plus 1 large sprig for garnish
3/4 oz fresh lime juice
3/4 oz simple syrup
1 oz club soda
HOW TO MAKE:
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle together the berries, mint, and lime juice.
2. Add the rum and simple syrup, and fill with ice.
3. Shake and strain the cocktail into a highball glass filled halfway with ice.
4. Top with the soda water and stir to combine.
5. Garnish with the mint sprig and a blackberry and raspberry.